Missional Communities series | Final Post
Well folks, this is our last post in our long-running Missional Communities series. And what better way to end it than by ending without new content; rather, an easy reference list of each of the past posts. Hope you find this helpful in the months and years to come.
Once again, if you’re really wanting to dive into Missional Communities, I can’t recommend our book long or loud enough,Launching Missional Communities: A Field Guide.
Lastly, if you’re unfamiliar with Missional Communities, I suggest a quick detour to this Wikipedia article, it’ll help familiarize you with the ideas, history, terms, theology and basics on practice.
Without further adue, here’s the Missional Communities series:
Post #10 | Story of a family-based Missional Community
Post #21 | How to disciple people to do mission
Post #22 | The real engine of Missional Communities
About Mike Breen
Enter your email address to subscribe to the 3DM Leadership Blog. You'll receive notifications of new posts by email.
TOP BLOG POSTS
FREE online 5-fold ministry survey
How I Chose Movement over Mega | The Story of Sheffield
Misional Communities Series
Obituary for the American Church
The "Secret Sauce" for our Churches
The difference between Huddles and Small Groups...and why so many churches use both
- I’m With Don – Thoughts on Worship Services Part 5 | D. L. Webster on Why the leadership movement is leaving your church leaderless
- Alastair Johnson on Five Capitals: A Story of Investment
- Ben Sternke on Five Capitals: Reclaiming the Commonwealth
- Pat O'Connell on Five Capitals: Reclaiming the Commonwealth
- tim mitchell on Missio Trinitatis, Part Two: Clarifying the Conversation