Join our Webinar on Launching Missional Communities with Teenagers
On May 31, Rich Atkinson will be leading a webinar on Launching Missional Communities with Teenagers. As the youth minister at St. Thomas Philadelphia Church in Sheffield, England, Rich has launched more than 50 MCs for youth that impact hundreds of teenagers in Sheffield. (This network of MCs is called Forge.)
This is your chance to learn from Rich and interact with him about how you can launch MCs for teenagers in your context. Here’s the webinar description:
Launching Missional Communities with Teenagers. One of the largest and most fruitful mission fields for missional communities is teenagers. But how does it work? Who leads them? How do they multiply? What do youth workers do? How are people discipled? This will be a nuts-and-bolts session on missional communities for teenagers.
About Rich Atkinson
Subscribe & Share
Enter your email address to subscribe to the Wayfarer Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Is youth ministry subtly sabotaging college ministry? 2012/02/06
- What’s the Dirty Little Secret of Youth and College Ministry? 2012/03/05
- Are youth pastors saving the jobs of senior pastors? 2012/01/09
- Moving from family vs. mission to family on mission 2012/02/27
- Why Aren’t Your Students Doing Your Job? 2013/02/18
- How do you focus on adult leaders without neglecting your student ministry? 2014/01/27
- Student Ministry Workshop Video Testimony 2014/01/22
- Kingdom at Hand 2014/01/20
- Waiting on a Spiritual Bail-out? 2014/01/01
- Naturally Supernatural with Students 2013/12/03
- 3DM/Wayfarer Student Ministry Workshop! | *andcollegeministry on Student Ministry Workshop Video Testimony
- Justin on Kingdom at Hand
- On New Year’s Resolutions: entitlement or perseverance | the robinsons on Waiting on a Spiritual Bail-out?
- How to Have an Accessible Life | Wayfarer on How to Create Family on College Campuses
- How to Have Good Relationship with your Senior Pastor | Wayfarer on How to Balance Structure and Spontaneity in Ministry