About Jordanne Bonfield
The other day, God was very clear with me about discipleship in my life. As He spoke to me, I wrote down this statement: Our fears are a significant threat to the discipleship movement of God. I could give you a list a mile long of the fears that have held me back from discipleship [...]
By Jordanne Bonfield For some time there has been a secret brewing underneath the surface of most churches we see around us. It’s that senior leaders virtually never invest in youth and college pastors. On average, youth ministers stay at a church only 2 years. Could this be part of the reason? Unfortunately, I have [...]
By Jordanne Bonfield For the thousandth time, I found myself on Terri’s couch watching TV with her. During a commercial break, Terri was trying to break through to me about pursuing counseling. Senior year was taking its toll on me, between a major life change, some family hardships, and the acceptance of a full time [...]
- Is youth ministry subtly sabotaging college ministry? 2012/02/06
- What’s the Dirty Little Secret of Youth and College Ministry? 2012/03/05
- Are youth pastors saving the jobs of senior pastors? 2012/01/09
- Moving from family vs. mission to family on mission 2012/02/27
- Why Aren’t Your Students Doing Your Job? 2013/02/18
- Brian Burchik on Are College Students in the Church Overrated?
- Mitch Sheahan on Are College Students in the Church Overrated?
- Sam Breen on Promise me we’ll be alright
- Jonny Bell on Promise me we’ll be alright
- Are College Students in the Church Overrated? | Wayfarer | Church News from Christian Web Watch on Are College Students in the Church Overrated?